My appointment yesterday morning went fairly well. Better than I expected to. On my right ovary I had a 14.5mm follicle and on the left I had 18, 12 and 11mm follies. I was instructed to do another 50iu of foll.istim last night and to trigger tonight between 6-8 pm. The Dr even came in and said everything looks great and he was glad he didn't have to make me cry this time. I'm pretty sure the 14.5mm will grow enough to release, but they said all 4 should release. I'm not sure if I believe that, but I'm happy to have 2 eggs release.
Then comes the dreaded 2WW. This is going to be terrible for me. I know I'm not going to be able to wait to do the blood work, I will test before then. I just can't decide if I will test out the trigger or not. I'm really not sure how many tests I have left so that may be the determining factor. I feel confident about my chances, but this is going to be hard on me regardless. I had my miscarriage on 6/11 last year. This year I do my first beta on 6/12. I'm just really hoping for good news, but even if I do get good news I'm going to be so nervous wondering if things are going to turn out like last year.
I'm really going to try to not stress so much for the next 2 weeks. I know it's easier said than done, but I'm really going to try.
Keep your fingers crossed for me! I really want it to be my turn!