Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving Right Along

I don't really remember what was in my last post, but incase I didn't tell you, AF came again with no meds.  I know most women don't wish for it, but I do and it's like a miracle when it happens.  It seems my body is finally figuring out what to do on its own. Small wonders never cease.

I think I'm most excited about the fact that this is going to be my first monitored cycle.  I had my FSH tested on CD3. I assume the Dr will go over that with me on Wednesday when I go in for my first ultrasound and follie check.  I am praying that I've got some eggs doin' their thang.  If not I'm not sure if they can give me anything at that point in my cycle to try and produce some follies.  I guess we'll see.

Part of the reason my body may be straightening out is that I've finally lost 20 lbs. Unfortunately not all of it is the 20 the Dr wants me to lose.  I have been working for 6 months to get this 20 off.  I've lost about 12 or 13 of the 20 the Dr wanted me to lose so I'm almost there.  Yippee!  It's amazing to me that I've lost almost 6 of it in the last two weeks and I've only been to the gym twice.  I've never lost that much weight so quigkly except maybe the first week or 2 on Nutrisystem, but then my weight loss trickled after that.  I am about to the lowest weight I had on NS before I got frustrated and quit. Then I gained all of it back so it was a waste of the $1800 I spent.  I feel like since this weight came of with good ol' diet and exercise it will stay off. Plus I won't let myself get that heavy again.

I'm loving the way I feel.  In the last couple of weeks I have really started to see a change in my body shape and it's great.  Once I lose some more weight maybe I will post some before and after pictures.  I've lost a pant size and I'm back in the jeans I was wearing at the end of NS. Before too much longer I will be able to fit in to my "skinny" jeans.

The last week and a half were pretty nice at work. My co-worker was out on vacation so it was warm and quiet in here.  I loved it.  My mom actually came and did some temp work because we were so busy last week. We are a non-profit organization that does safety training for the petrochemical industry and most of those are computer courses.  DH runs the computer lab and he was so swamped he had to have help.  That is the first time in 8 years he has had to have help.  Business is really picking up here so that might mean going to full time for me.  I wouldn't really mind that, I just wouldn't have Fridays for doing things with my mom.

Well, here's to hoping things go well at my follie check Wednesday!

1 comment:

Janey981 said...

Fantastic news about the weight! Hope everything's going well with the scans